About Lone Sorensen
Lone Sorensen is the woman behind the world’s biggest school of Reflexology. She teach methods similar to Reflexology called Neuro-Reflex Therapy. Techniques developed by herself and inspired of ancient techniques from different cultures. Always with the aim to offer very effective and natural methods to help Health – and Rehabilitation issuers.
The truly dedicated Dane’s did work since 1978, to build up her concept and has been selected by O.M.H.S (World Organization Solidary Humanity) in Buenos Aires, Argentina with 3 honor titles for her work with disabled children.
Leaderships winning the “Women Super Achiever Award”; Mumbai, India the 17th of March 2017.
Women Economic Forum WEF
New Delhi, India, “Iconic Women Creating a Better World for All” Award at the Annual Women Economic Forum, 9th of May 2017.
Is the Danish woman behind the world’s largest school of Reflex therapy.
She pioneers a method called Neuro-Reflex Therapy. These techniques have been developed by her and inspired ancient techniques from different cultures. The aim is to offer very effectively and natural approaches to promote health and aid in rehabilitation and children’s special needs.
Lone began in 1978 to develop her concept and has been selected by O.M.H.S in Argentina, receiving three honours for her work. More than a thousand children have been able to benefit from the Rehabilitation Reflex Therapy Parents Home training program she established in 1988. Lone has fought a tireless battle, travelling and teaching around the World to give hopeless parents and people with health problems new tools to change their lives.
The method Lone Sorensen use are based in different Microsystems with scientific research behind; Dr Yamamoto (YNSA), Japan, Dr Castillo Morales, Argentina, Dr Wong, USA, Dr Chau, Vietnam, Maria Perez, Argentina, Dr J. Bossy, France.
Since 2014, she has organised training programs and courses ONLINE for both professionals and parents, with the following main topics:
- Access into holistic health care educational program opening for financial, social and health resources for women.
- Short education programs that help women take advantage of opportunities that could benefit them and their families improving health and income.
- Designed manual and natural Home Training model for parents.
- Program for children with difficulties to learn, behavioural issues, emotional problems, Autism, ADHD, Hyperactivity, Dyslexia and OCD.
- Senior Health Care Solution – training for families to provide a natural method of elderly care.
- Elderly Care Program, Natural non-toxic and manual method to obtain better life-quality and increase health conditions for senior citizens.
- Lone has led many projects in the Amazon jungle in Argentina, Guatemala, in the Desert of Oman and Denmark.